terms & conditions
- Full payment is processed to supplied credit card upon reception of booking, booking is not confirmed until completion of payment.
- Credit card pre-authorisation of up to $50 per night or cash bond of up to $100 per night per night required upon check-in. This is to cover any incidental charges and expenses during guest stays.
- Credit card refunds must be processed back onto the original credit card.
- Check-in time is from 2pm. Check-out time is 10am.
- Early check-in charge of $50 applicable for check-in times before 11am of arrival day, conditional upon the room being available.
- Late check-out fee of 50% of 1 night’s accommodation applicable between 10am and 2pm, thereafter full night’s accommodation charge applies.
- Children of up to 11 years old can stay free with adult(s) if using existing bedding.
- Limited secure car parking available on a first come first served basis at a charge of $25 per night.
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the check in date will incur one night’s accommodation charge.
- Failure to arrive at the hotel on the arrival date will be treated as a no show and will incur one night’s accommodation charge.
Who are we ?
Jireh Hobson Limited, trading as the Auckland City Hotel, is a New Zealand owned business and has been operating since April 2008. The hotel is part of the Jireh Hospitality Group.
The Auckland City Hotel is required to collect personal information about each individual making a reservation through our online booking application. We understand that the collection and safety of the information once collected is important to you and want to ensure you that information is collected in a secure manner and retained securely once held by the Auckland City Hotel.
The Auckland City Hotel uses Payment Express for all online payment processing. When transmitting sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers), Payment Express protects it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Later (SSL) protocol.
The Auckland City Hotel is bound by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
Why do we collect information from you?
We need personal information from you in order to provide you with the services you require following your arrival at one of our Jireh Hospitality properties. By booking online with us, you agree to provide the personal information we require and, if you order goods or services via our website from third party providers, you also agree to us providing that information to the third party provider of the goods or services. We will retain information that you provide within the Jireh Hospitality Group to ensure you are able to enjoy the benefits when you make return visits to our hotels. This information will not be sold or supplied to a third party, other than when you order goods or services from a third party provider, such as activities through our online booking service. In such cases, we will be required to pass this information onto the third party provider of the goods and services to enable your order to be placed with them. This information may also be used for marketing by Jireh Hospitality Group and its nominated third parties. These third parties may change from time to time and without notice or notification to you. The information we collect is for the sole purposes of conducting the business of the Auckland City Hotel and, where you order other goods or services via our website, assisting you and the provider of those goods and services.
What Information do we collect?
You will be asked to provide information including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, and your credit card number. Your credit card number will be transmitted and held within a secure environment. If you do not supply the Auckland City Hotel with the basic information we require, then we will be unable to accept your reservation. Further, if you wish to order goods or services from third party providers, then those providers will not accept your order and will not be required to provide the goods or services.